Sunday, December 18, 2005

I'm baaaaaack!

Well, having survived multiple delays, I made it back to Sydney at NOON on Sunday, December 18th. It's great to be back!

I'm flying off on the morning of December 28th, so it's only going to be a 10 day whirlwind stop, but one well worth making!

My contact details:
  • email = the same (jfoong@gmail.com) ... obviously
  • phone = the same - 0424-555-279 ... thanks Vodafone (and Warren), if you lose your SIM card they'll replace it free of charge! I'd take two, but then I'd have to lose it twice ... =)
  • address = the same; living back with Granny and Angie again. Just like old times! =)

Hope to catch you before I jet off again for the Phillipines II: The return

Blessings
john



(the view of Sydney's beaches on the way back in on the plane)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

john! man i can't believ i'm missing out on seeing you! at the airport at the moment (yay! free internet!)
have an excellent christmas party - snag a great kk gift & bring me some figgy pudding! just kidding.. no really. i mean it :)

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous photo! Gee we look good!

Can't wait to see you tomorrow man.
It's gonna be so much fun!

See you then!