After inheriting a large kitchen in my house, and having cooked a lot in my tiny "dorm" kitchen last year, one might expect to be cooking every 2nd day.
Not so. In my 15 weeks (yikes! it's been that long) living in this mansion, I haven't cooked a full meal once.
That all changed a few days ago when I finally I had to come good on one of the prizes I auctioned off for charity last year, "Dinner for 3 at John's house". I dusted off (literally) the wok and cutlery and, with my mate Micah, cooked up a storm - San Choy Bow, and Foong Soup; and Lasanga and Salad (Micah's contribution). Not to mention the dessert - double layered Kansas chocolate cake covered with blueberries (truly the best fruit ever)! Pictured here with our guests. (it turned out to be a "dinner for 6")
It was nice to cook again. :)
(though cleaning up still isn't much fun)
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Return to the kitchen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment