But some highlights from me:
- I'm currently in Washington DC on (yes, another!) study trip. We've got a parallel blog for this - check out http://gsb-dctrip.blogspot.com/ for the latest. You might notice some familiar authors ... (And I'm not talking about Enid Blyton!) [sorry, obscure 1980s novel joke]
- My job quest is progressing SLOWLY, but well. I've been offered jobs from Microsoft (Seattle), Eli Lilly (London), and Citigroup (London as well) - with my final Google interview happening tomorrow. Some decisions to be made over the next week or so!
- I've travelled to Lake Tahoe (skiing), Vegas (Again!), Napa Valley (Wine tasting etc), all of which have got pictures that need putting up ...
- ... And the last two weeks of the term had a dramatic election which I was a part of - I'll put up some diary entries below.
Sorry to all of you who've emailed, too - I've been appalling with replying.
Better run - hope all is well!
john


No comments:
Post a Comment